Monday, August 24, 2009

How Can I Keep From Singing??

My life goes on ... in endless song
Above Earth's lamentations
I hear the real though far-off hymn
That hails a new creation


Through all the tumult and the strife
I hear it's music ringing
It sounds an echo in my soul
How can I keep from singing?


But though the tempest loudly roars
I hear the truth - it liveth
And though the darkness round me close
Songs in the night - it giveth
No storm may shake my inmost calm
While to that rock I'm clinging
Since love is Lord of Heaven and Earth
How can I keep from Singing??

God's Peace and Blessings to you..........
Miss Vic



2 comments:

Bears Fan said...

Oh My, what a stunning sunset, WOW,

Didi (Dioncia) Von Bargen-Miles said...

you took your camera back out! Hooray! :) Good for you! xoox D

Post a Comment