Friday, April 10, 2009

Just Playing


I like challenges. But learning how to take gorgeous pix at night has been a harder challenge for me than it should be. It could be a mental block or something. But it seems that if I get a fairly good shot at night, it's actually an accident! There are several problems for me, in shooting at night. One of them being, I can't see any of the knobs and settings in the dark. Yeah, I know, I know...that's what flash lights are all about! Number two problem is that my glasses get in the way when I am using my camera, so I usually leave them behind in the house.....and that magnifies the problem of not being able to read the settings.....and with the Rebel, if you don't have the settings proper, it simply won't take a picture! And it makes me so furiously frustrated. Especially when it comes to shooting the moon, when you know you simply have seconds to capture just the perfect shot that you want.....
Oh ho hum.
Anyhoo...I thought this was an interesting "accident", while I was trying to capture a lovely moon, a vehicle drove by on the roadway....this was the result of my shutter being open for quite some time, as he passed by......
In the meantime, back at the ranch.........

1 comment:

Didi (Dioncia) Von Bargen-Miles said...

I love happy accidents! :) Cool shot mom!~

Post a Comment